Treet-It Anti-Lice Fine Toothed Comb
For the successful removal of head lice and nits, the Treet-It Anti-Lice Fine Toothed Comb must be used in conjunction with Treet-It Anti-Lice Gel-Cream (As per instructions on the label of the Gel-Cream), Treet-It Therapeutic Shampoo and Treet-It Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray.
These products are available in the Treet-It Anti-Lice Kit. All Treet-It Tea Tree Oil Products contain MAX Germ Blocker, is derived from the natural plant Melaleuca Alternifolia, also known as Tea Tree Oil, and has very strong Germ, Lice and Nit destroying properties. The main active constituent is 4-Terpineol. Only high quality Tea Tree Oil has a high percentage of this ingredient.
For the best results use the Treet-It Anti-Lice Fine Toothed Comb in conjunction with the Treet-It Anti-Lice products.
Use in conjunction with the Treet-It Anti-Lice Gel-Cream, to comb out head lice and nits from the hair. Always comb in one directions starting from the scalp to the hair tip. Always wipe the comb clean after each stroke, before combing again.
- Apply the Treet-It® Anti-Lice Gel-Cream to the hair.
- Make sure long hair is detangled before using the Treet-It® Anti-Lice Fine Toothed Comb.
- Take small sections of hair, place the comb against the scalp combing in one continuous motion to the hair tip.
- Wipe comb clean after each motion on a dry tissue before combing again.
- Repeat till all the hair is combed through.
- After complete comb through, clean comb by soaking in very hot water.
- Take out after few minutes, scrub with a nail brush, dry and store safely.
- Remember a complete comb through can take anything between 1 to 3 hours, depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
- Spray the Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray onto the hair every morning to help prevent re-infestation.
- Pharmacies Nationwide
- Medirite Pharmacies
- Pick 'n Pay Pharmacies