Treet-It Anti-Lice Gel Cream
Many lice treatment products contain potentially harmful insecticides which, if over-used, can cause lice to become resistant to them. Furthermore, the long term toxicity of these ingredients is coming into question, particularly with their over-use. A natural and highly effective alternative treatment method is to use pharmaceutical grade Tea Tree Oil.
A natural and highly effective alternative treatment for eliminating head lice and nits.
Contains THREE Active Ingredients:
1. Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil - Stuns and Kills Head Lice
2. Silicone - Coats the Hair
3. Mineral Oil - Smothers Head Lice
This product does not contain any harmful pesticides and for best results should be used with the Treet-It Anti-Lice Fine Toothed Comb, Treet-It Therapeutic Shampoo and Treet-It Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray.
- Shake bottle before use
- Apply 20ml to 40ml (depending on hair thickness and length) to dry hair, making sure all the hair is covered.
- Massage into scalp and hair for 5 minutes. Ensure the areas behind the ears and neck are covered.
- Comb out hair using fine toothed nit comb. Start from scalp and comb in one direction to hair tip. Wipe off comb on tissue after each stroke.
- Wash hair with Treet-It® Therapeutic Shampoo.
- Dry hair and spray on Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray. The Maintenance Spray can be left on the hair until the next time hair is washed.
- Follow this regimen twice daily for two days and continue using just the Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray for another 5 to 7 days.
- If re-infestation occurs, repeat the entire treatment.
- Wash items such as sheets, pillowcases, headbands, hats, etc. in very hot water.
Product’s effectiveness will depend on the accuracy with which instructions are followed.
- Purified Water
- C13 - 14 Isoparaffin
- Laureth - 7
- Mineral Oil
- Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Trea Oil
- Preserved with Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben and Propylparaben
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or preservatives.
- If skin irritation occurs, wash off completely, pat dry and discontinue use.
- If reaction continues please stop using the product and seek medical attention.
- Use during pregnancy or breast feeding is unlikely to have any ill effect. Please consult your doctor if unsure.
- Safe for use on Children over 2 Years old. For children younger than 2 years, it is recommended to do a skin patch test on the skin to see if any irritation occurs before use, or consult your healthcare provider.
- For external use only.
- Medirite Pharmacies
- Pick 'n Pay Pharmacies
- Online at Takealot.com
- Independent Pharmacies Nationwide (Should your local pharmacy not have stock, they are able to order for you from their pharmaceutical wholesalers)