Treet-It Lice & Nit Exterminator Comb
The Treet-It Lice & Nit Exterminator Comb is our latest addition to the Treet-It Anti-Lice Family.
We recommend the use of this comb in conjunction with the complete Anti-Lice Kit for the most effective results.
Advantages of the Treet-It Lice & Nit Exterminator Comb:
- More Effective than a Smooth Teeth Comb
- Stainless Steel Teeth, therefore it will not rust
- Ideal for all hair types
- Removes Head Lice and Nits more effectively and efficiently
For the successful removal of head lice and nits, the Treet-It® Lice and Nit Exterminator Comb must be used in conjunction with Treet-It® Anti-Lice Gel-Cream (As per instructions on the label of the Gel-Cream), Treet-It® Therapeutic Shampoo and Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray. These products are available in the Treet-It® Anti-Lice Kit.
This comb offers stainless steel teeth which will not rust and is even more effective than a normal plastic fine-toothed comb. The Micro-Grooved Teeth allow for even more effective removal head lice and nits than the standard normal teeth.
It is suitable for all hair types.
- Apply the Treet-It® Anti-Lice Gel-Cream to the hair.
- Make sure long hair is detangled before using the Treet-It® Lice and Nit Exterminator Comb.
- Take small sections of hair, place the comb against the scalp combing in one continuous motion to the hair tip.
- Wipe comb clean after each motion on a dry tissue before combing again.
- Repeat till all the hair is combed through.
- After complete comb through, clean comb by soaking in very hot water.
- Take out after few minutes, scrub with a nail brush, dry and store safely.
- Remember a complete comb through can take anything between 1 to 3 hours, depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
- Spray the Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray onto the hair every morning to help prevent re-infestation.
- Pharmacies Nationwide
- Pick 'n Pay Pharmacies
- Online at Takealot.com