Treet-It Maintenance Spray
Regular use of Treet-It Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray and Treet-It Therapeutic Shampoo will protect your family from infestation.
Treet-It Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray is suitable for use across all ages and is safe to leave on the scalp skin for the entire day as it contains no chemicals or pesticides.
- As a Preventative Spray
Spray onto dry hair in the morning or more often as required, ensuring that the spray reaches the scalp. Please note, Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray is only a preventative spray and should not be used as a treatment for lice on its own.
- To treat Lice Infestation
Use in conjunction with Treet-It® Anti-Lice Gel-Cream and the Treet-It® Therapeutic Shampoo for two days. (Refer to the product packaging for instructions) Thereafter continue to use Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray for another 5 to 7 days, paying close attention to the hair roots and scalp. If re-infestation occurs repeat the entire treatment.
- Wash items such as sheets, pillowcases, headbands, hats etc. in very hot water.
Product’s effectiveness will depend on the accuracy with which instructions are followed.
- Purified Water
- Incroquat BTMS
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil – Preserved with Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben and Propylparaben.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or preservatives.
- If skin irritation occurs, wash off completely, pat dry and discontinue use.
- If reaction continues please stop using the product and seek medical attention.
- Use during pregnancy or breast feeding is unlikely to have any ill effect. Please consult your doctor if unsure.
- Safe for children from 2 years old.
- For children younger than 2 years old, do a small patch test on the skin to see if any irritation occurs before use or consult your health care provider.
- Online at Takealot.com
- Pharmacies Nationwide