Treet-It Therapeutic Shampoo
Treet-It Therapeutic Shampoo is pH balanced with fruit acids and suitable for all hair types.
It is ideal for minor scalp problems such as dandruff, flaking or itching scalp, cradle cap, eczema and psoriasis of the scalp.
It is also ideal as part of the treatment regimen for the treatment and prevention of lice infestation.
MAX Germ Blocker is derived from the natural plant Melaleuca Alternifolia, also known as Tea Tree Oil, and has very strong Germ, Lice and Nit destroying properties.
The main active constituent is 4-Terpineol. Only high quality Tea Tree Oil has a high percentage of this ingredient.
Treet-It ® Treet-It Tea Tree Oil Therapeutic Shampoo may be used as an every day shampoo for healthy looking hair and scalp.
It is suitable for all hair types and is pH balanced. It is also suitable for use on dry, flaky and itching scalp conditions such as Dandruff, Eczema and Psoriasis. Treet-It® Tea Tree Oil Therapeutic Shampoo can also be used in the treatment and prevention of head lice, used in ® conjunction with the Treet-It Anti-Lice Maintenance ® Spray and Treet-It Anti-Lice Gel-Cream.
- Shake before use
- Massage into wet hair and scalp
- Repeat if needed
Please note: If shampoo gets into eyes, rinse out with warm water immediately.
- Purified Water
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Disodium Oleomido MEA Sulfosuccinate
- Cocamide DEA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Glycol Stearate
- Stearamide AMP
- Sodium Chloride
- Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil - Preserved with Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben and Propylparaben
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or preservatives.
- If skin irritation occurs, wash off completely, pat dry and discontinue use.
- If reaction continues, please stop using the product and seek medical attention.
- Use during Pregnancy and Breast feeding is unlikely to have any ill effect. Please consult your doctor if unsure.
- Not recommended for use on chemically treated or coloured hair.
- Safe for use on Children over 2 Years old. For children younger than 2 years, it is recommended to do a skin patch test on the skin to see if any irritation occurs before use, or consult your healthcare provider.
- Pick 'n Pay Pharmacies
- Online at Takealot.com
- Independent Pharmacies Nationwide (Should your local pharmacy not have stock, they are able to order for you from their pharmaceutical wholesalers)