Removing Head Lice Is As Easy As 1-2-3
- Apply Treet-It® Anti-Lice Gel-Cream to dry hair, making sure all the hair is covered.
- Massage into scalp and hair for 5 minutes. Ensure that the areas behind the ears and neck are covered.
- Comb out the hair using the Fine-Toothed Comb provided. Start from the scalp and comb in one direction to the hair tip. Wipe the comb clean on a tissue after each stroke, before combing again.
- Remember a complete comb through can take anything between 1 to 3 hours, depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
- Wash the hair with Treet-It® Therapeutic Tea Tree Oil Shampoo.
- Massage into wet hair and scalp, lather and rinse thoroughly.
- Dry hair completely.
- Repeat if needed.
- The Treet-It® Therapeutic Tea Tree Oil Shampoo may also be used as a normal daily shampoo for healthy looking hair and scalp.
Please note: If shampoo gets into eyes, rinse out with warm water immediately.
- The Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray can be used as part of the Treet-It® Anti-Lice treatment AND as a Preventative Spray against re-infestation.
- To treat Lice Infestation
Spray onto dry hair, ensuring it reaches the scalp. Make sure to cover the areas behind the ears and the neck. Continue to use for another 5 to 7 days, paying close attention to the hair roots and scalp. If re-infestation occurs repeat the entire treatment.
- As a Preventative Spray
Spray onto dry hair in the morning or more often as required, ensuring that the spray reaches the scalp. Please note, Treet-It® Anti-Lice Maintenance Spray is only a preventative spray and should not be used as a treatment for lice on its own.
- Wash items such as sheets, pillowcases, headbands, hats etc. in very hot water.
The complete treatment, regime should be followed for at least 2 days.
Combing out and Washing the hair twice daily, thereafter continue using the Maintenance Spray for a further 5 to 7 days.
The effectiveness of the Treet-It Anti-Lice products used will depend on the accuracy with which these instructions are followed.
Lice must be manually combed out of the hair, using a fine-toothed comb.
For A Checklist On How To Remove Head Lice From Your Home
For An Instructional Video On How To Remove Head Lice & Nits From Your Head & Home